Contract: 12 Months Fixed Term/Secondment
We are seeking an excellent full time Repairs Scheduler to join our Property Administration team in London. The role will provide managerial support for Repairs Service Manager and the Property Administration team at our Clapham office.
For this role you will need:
- An understanding of building maintenance issues.
- Strong IT skills particularly Excel.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- The ability to train and develop a team, working with team managers to achieve corporate KPI’s.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills to liaise with contractors and direct labour operatives.
- Financial awareness of invoicing.
- Contractor management experience working to agreed service level agreements.
- Previous experience of working in a repairs environment would be essential with knowledge and experience in strategically raising and managing jobs to increase customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with other departments you will ensure all our KPI targets are met and that our residents are fully satisfied with work standards and delivery.
- You will be able to plan and prioritise your workload to ensure effective use of your own time, have good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
This role offers a great challenge to work in an environment where you can really make a difference. Your ideas will be welcomed and your individuality recognised.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
How to apply
Please complete the application form online. The link to the form is below. If you take the option to register with us you can save your details and do not have to complete the form in one sitting.
If you are unable to use the online process please contact HrSupport@optivo.org.uk and we will send you an application pack
**This vacancy is open to Optivo employees only. External candidates will not be shortlisted.**