Contract: Temporary until 31 March 2018
Part time 19.5, hours per week.
Salary £21,679 pro rata per annum
Up for a challenge? We need you to be motivated and keen to deliver a great customer experience...every time!
We're an accredited, award-winning contact centre with a fantastic reputation for friendly and helpful customer service. We're looking for an individual with:
- Great customer service skills
- A 'can do, solution focused' attitude
- Strong people and communication skills
- An understanding of contact centre technology
- The ability to work closely with colleagues in all departments We’d prefer you to have experience of working in a customer contact centre.
- We're available for customers from 08.00 - 17.00 (Mon -Fri). We need you to be able to work flexibly within these hours.
- You’ll need to be confident using own initiative and have the ability to deliver sector-busting performance. You’ll be call handling and raising repairs for our residents and communicating with all stakeholders (Staff, Residents, and Contractors etc).
Closing date: 26 October 2017
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
How to apply
Please complete the application form online. The link to the form is below. If you take the option to register with us you can save your details and do not have to complete the form in one sitting.