This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy Communications Team. Reporting to our Digital Services Manager and working alongside our in-house graphic designers, you’ll lead on the production of innovative new videos for external digital marketing campaigns (for use on our website, social media and email) and internal staff-focused communications and events.
You’ll also be responsible for identifying and capturing photographic images to support our online and offline activity.
You’ll ideally have a relevant degree or qualification in video/photography and must have demonstrable experience performing an equivalent role. Experience and knowledge in appropriate IT systems is essential. This includes Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro, Photoshop and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint). Knowledge of YouTube and other social media channels is desirable.
You will have the option to be based in either our Croydon or Sittingbourne office and will be expected to travel to other regions and locations for filming and meetings.
- Have a passion for photography and film and will be able to transmit this enthusiasm into the development of creative briefs to support our campaign activity
- Be well organised with an ability to manage film and photography projects from conception to delivery
- Be self-driven with an ability to work independently
- Have a keen eye for detail and will remain focused on the brief
- Lead on the development and implementation of best practise within the Communications team and promote this to the wider organisation
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Be a real team player with a ‘can do’ attitude that can work to our CORE values in working with others to deliver great work.
We’re looking for someone creative that isn’t scared to get stuck in and can take our campaigns to new heights! This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in the housing sector.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note interviews will be taking place on Friday 2nd March 2018.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
How to apply
Please complete the application form online. The link to the form is below. If you take the option to register with us you can save your details and do not have to complete the form in one sitting.
If you are unable to use the online process please contact HrSupport@optivo.org.uk and we will send you an application pack